Try to secure an early morning reservation for Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom. This will allow you early entrance to Magic Kingdom before the park opens. Is the food out of this world? No. Is the experience of walking down a quiet Main Street and getting a family photo of the castle without anyone else around worth it? ABSOLUTELY! It’s Magical.
- Eat at off peak times: Lunch before 11 or after 1:30; Dinner before 5 or after 8. This will allow you to have additional time on rides while others are eating and save you a ton of time waiting in line or for a table.
- Make advanced dining reservations and know the cancellation policy (24 hours before reservation – $10 charge for a no show)
- Know what dining options allow advanced reservations
- Know the menus and what kind of food they serve.
- Have multiple quick service dining options in each park (or take a break outside of the park at a close resort).