I’ll admit it, many things on my overall bucket list are tied to Disney destinations. While I’ve done some of these, here’s the top 10 Disney things that I want to do (and will do at some point in my lifetime);
- Stay at every single Disney World resort
- Enjoy 24 hours of Disney (once in Disney World and once in Disneyland)
- Try a meal at Victoria & Albert’s
- Eat on the Deluxe Dining Plan and focus on food instead of attractions
- Go to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party & Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (in the same year!)
- Eat at every table service restaurant in Disney World (I don’t know that anyone has done this!)
- Check off every single attraction at both Disney World and Disneyland (which will never happen because I won’t ever go on Rock ‘n Roller Coaster – by proxy via my husband??)
- Buy another guest dinner while dining in one of Disney’s restaurants
- Visit all 4 theme parks in the same day
- Book a 14 night stay and enjoy every single moment!
What’s on your Disney bucket list? Anything similar? I’d love to hear!