Grand Floridian’s name explains it very well, Grand indeed! Inspired by Victorian seaside hotels, Grand Floridian ‘s sprawling design is both beautiful and sophisticated. Relax on the white sand beaches, take a day at the Sense Spa, watch a friend or family member get married, or watch fireworks light up over Cinderella’s Castle. This resort is known for its outstanding service!
867 guest rooms
Guest rooms are 440 square feet on average. With several building available, you can choose to be closer to the water and boats or the main building and most of the dining options.
Rooms sleep 4 or 5 guests. Rooms that sleep 5 included 2 queen beds and a day bed. Rooms that sleep 4 only have 2 queen beds. King bed rooms also available and sleep up to 3.
- Outer Building – Garden View
- Outer Building – Lagoon View
- Outer Building – Deluxe (4 guests)
- Outer Building – Theme Park View
Club level rooms:
Disney’s Deluxe resorts offer concierge service on their “club level”. This special booking type at each resort offers additional offers for each guest included a cast member who is able to help you book dining, help with fast passes, and book any special tours or events during your stay. Additionally, you will have special keyed entry to the club level floor of your resort as well as an area that has food and beverage (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) throughout the day. For more special information on club level, please let me know it is something you are interested in when you contact me to book your magical vacation!
- Outer Building – Standard Room
- Outer Building – 1 Bedroom Suite (sleeps up to 6)
- Outer Building – 2 Bedroom Suite (sleeps up to 8)
- Main Building – Standard Room
- Main Building – Deluxe King
- Main Building – Theme Park View
Magic Kingdom area
Two pools. Beach Pool overlooks Seven Seas Lagoon and a second quiet pool. Cabanas are available for rent.
- 1900 Park Fare (Character buffet- breakfast & dinner)
- Grand Floridian Cafe (breakfast, lunch, & dinner)
$465 – $3325 (prices subject to change, based on availability, and seasonality).
- Great location on Disney property
- Ample table service dining options
- Least amount of time spent travelling to Magic Kingdom
- Excellent customer service
- Great beach
- Many recreational/water sport options
- Spa available
- Large layout
- Outer building can be a decent walk to main building
- Not a good theme for children
- Not many good dining options for kids
Ready to get started planning your 2015 Disney World vacation? Please contact me at any time for a free quote. The benefits to using an authorized Disney vacation planner include saving time before and during your vacation with itinerary planning which can help save you hours of standing in line each day. Plus you won’t have to watch for available discounts, research resorts, wake up early for dining reservations, or stay up late for FastPasses. The best part about using a travel planner instead of planning yourself? It’s totally FREE! Plus I’ll take away some of the stress and confusion of planning a Disney vacation (especially if it’s your first one!)It’s also a worry free cruise opportunity. I’ll walk through through all of the steps to the process with a few little insider tips along the way! If you already have your vacation planned and are interested in transferring your vacation, ask me how!