Located just steps away from Magic Kingdom, Contemporary Resort is a short walk away from Magic Kingdom. Contemporary resort is luxury and elegance. Many room views include Magic Kingdom and Cinderella’s Castle while others are of the beautiful and tranquil Bay Lake. This 15 story A-frame building has the history of Disney World behind it and boasts the only monorail running through its walls!
655 recently refurbished guest rooms. Select from lake view, theme park view, or garden views.
Standard resort rooms are about 394 square feet each and have a max of 5 guests. King bed rooms sleep up to 3 guests.
- Garden Wing – Standard View
- Garden Wing – Garden View
- Garden Wing – Deluxe Room
- Tower – Bay Lake View
- Tower – Theme Park View
Club level rooms:
Disney’s Deluxe resorts offer concierge service on their “club level”. This special booking type at each resort offers additional offers for each guest included a cast member who is able to help you book dining, help with fast passes, and book any special tours or events during your stay. These two floors are located on 12 and 14. Additionally, you will have special keyed entry to the club level floor of your resort as well as an area that has food and beverage (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) throughout the day. For more special information on club level, please let me know it is something you are interested in when you contact me to book your magical vacation!
- Atrium Club – Standard Room
- Atrium Club – Theme Park View
- Garden Wing – 1 Bedroom Suite
- Garden Wing – Hospitality Suite (sleeps up to 7)
- Bay Lake View – 1 Bedroom Suite (sleeps up to 6)
- Bay Lake View – 2 Bedroom Suite (sleeps up to 8)
Magic Kingdom Area
- Walking (to Magic Kingdom)
Links are directly to Disney World’s web site for each individual dining location.
- California Grill (dinner)
Table Service Dining
- Chef Mickey’s (Character Buffet – breakfast, lunch, & dinner)
- The Wave…of American Flavors (Buffet – breakfast, lunch, & dinner)
Quick Service Dining
$450- $2270 (prices subject to change, based on availability, and seasonality).
- Proximity to Magic Kingdom – within walking distance
- On Magic Kingdom monorail line
- Views from Bay Lake or Theme Park View rooms are unlike any other resort
- Able to view Magic Kingdom fireworks from upper floors
- Recently renovated guest rooms
- Additional restaurants available along monorail
- Lack of theme in comparison to other Disney resorts
- At times, bus system is shared with other resorts along the monorail
- Garden view rooms are somewhat of a walk to get to monorail
- Walking to Magic Kingdom day after day can get tiring (your only other option is to take the 15 minute monorail ride all the way around)
Ready to get started planning your 2015 Disney World vacation? Please contact me at any time for a free quote. The benefits to using an authorized Disney vacation planner include saving time before and during your vacation with itinerary planning which can help save you hours of standing in line each day. Plus you won’t have to watch for available discounts, research resorts, wake up early for dining reservations, or stay up late for FastPasses. The best part about using a travel planner instead of planning yourself? It’s totally FREE! Plus I’ll take away some of the stress and confusion of planning a Disney vacation (especially if it’s your first one!)It’s also a worry free cruise opportunity. I’ll walk through through all of the steps to the process with a few little insider tips along the way! If you already have your vacation planned and are interested in transferring your vacation, ask me how!