Located just steps away from Magic Kingdom, Bay Lake tower is a short walk away from Contemporary resort. Bay Lake Tower is luxury and elegance. Many room views include Magic Kingdom and Cinderella’s Castle while others are of the beautiful and tranquil Bay Lake. Enjoy all of the restaurants and amenities of Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
295 guest rooms. Select from lake view, theme park view, or standard view.
ALL guest rooms have: Refrigerator, microwave, and coffeemaker in kitchen space, TV & DVD player, and private balcony.
Studios: Max 4 guests. One queen bed and one double size sleeper sofa.
One-bedroom: Max 5 guests. Master bedroom has a king bed and separate bathroom. Living room has a queen size sleeper sofa and a sleeper chair. Washer/dryer also available.
Two-bedroom: Max 9 guests. Master bedroom with a king bed and separate bathroom. Three total bathrooms. Second bathroom has 2 queen beds and living room offers a queen size sleeper sofa and sleeper chair. Washer/dryer also available.
Three-bedroom: Max 12 guests. These two story villas include 3 bedrooms and four bathrooms. Master bedroom with a king bed and separate bath. Two other bedrooms have 2 queen beds in each room. The upstairs has a seating area that overlooks the main floor and provides a sleeper sofa and a chair. All 3 bedroom villas have views of Magic Kingdom.
Magic Kingdom Area
- Walking (to Magic Kingdom)
Two: Main pool at Contemporary Resort and second pool located at Bay Lake Tower
Links are directly to Disney World’s web site for each individual dining location.
- California Grill (dinner)
Table Service Dining
- Chef Mickey’s (Character Buffet – breakfast, lunch, & dinner)
- The Wave…of American Flavors (Buffet – breakfast, lunch, & dinner)
Quick Service Dining
$504 – $2650 (prices subject to change, based on availability, and seasonality).
- Proximity to Magic Kingdom – within walking distance
- On Magic Kingdom monorail line
- Views from Bay Lake or Theme Park View rooms are unlike any other resort
- Able to view Magic Kingdom fireworks from upper floors
- Best lounge on Disney Property (available for Disney Vacation Club members)
- Additional restaurants available along monorail
- Lack of theme in comparison to other Disney resorts
- Studios are smaller than other Villas
- At times, bus system is shared with other resorts along the monorail
- You must walk to Magic Kingdom unless you want to take the monorail all the way around (only 5-7 minute walk but it can get exhausting)
Ready to get started planning your 2015 Disney World vacation? Please contact me at any time for a free quote. The benefits to using an authorized Disney vacation planner include saving time before and during your vacation with itinerary planning which can help save you hours of standing in line each day. Plus you won’t have to watch for available discounts, research resorts, wake up early for dining reservations, or stay up late for FastPasses. The best part about using a travel planner instead of planning yourself? It’s totally FREE! Plus I’ll take away some of the stress and confusion of planning a Disney vacation (especially if it’s your first one!)It’s also a worry free cruise opportunity. I’ll walk through through all of the steps to the process with a few little insider tips along the way! If you already have your vacation planned and are interested in transferring your vacation, ask me how!