Disney’s Beach & Yacht Club resorts are located in the Epcot resort area. Located along Crescent Lake, Beach Club is meant to feel like you are in Martha’s Vineyard at the turn of the century. Yacht Club has a nautical look and feel. These resorts along with Beach Club Villas share dining options as well as Stormalong Bay, the most extensive and exciting pool on Disney property. Both resorts are 5 stories tall and all have balconies (although some balconies are just standing balconies). The 5th floor in each resort is dedicated to club level guests.
1213 available rooms combined between the two resorts
Rooms are approximately 381 square feet. Rooms either have one king bed or two queen beds plus a day bed. Max number of guests: 5 in queen bed rooms.
- Standard View
- Garden View
- Lagoon or Pool View
Club level rooms:
Disney’s Deluxe resorts offer concierge service on their “club level”. These are located on the 5th (top) floor od bith resorts. This special booking type at each resort offers additional offers for each guest included a cast member who is able to help you book dining, help with fast passes, and book any special tours or events during your stay. Additionally, you will have special keyed entry to the club level floor of your resort as well as an area that has food and beverage (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) throughout the day. For more special information on club level, please let me know it is something you are interested in when you contact me to book your magical vacation!
- Standard View (sleeps up to 5)
- Garden View (sleeps up to 4)
- Lagoon or Pool View (sleeps up to 4)
- Deluxe Room – Pool or Lagoon View (sleeps up to 5)
- 1 Bedroom Suite (Sleeps up to 3)
- 2 Bedroom Suite (Sleeps up to 7)
Epcot Resort Area
Stormalong Bay (Disney’s most extravagant pool) plus quiet pools at each resort
- Yachtsman Steakhouse (dinner)
- Captain’s Grille (breakfast, lunch, & dinner)
- Cape May Cafe (buffet – breakfast (character meal) & dinner)
- Beaches & Cream Soda Shop (lunch & dinner)
$455 – $1886 (prices subject to change, based on availability, and seasonality).
- Good on site dining
- Boat service to Epcot and Hollywood Studios
- 5-10 Minute walk to Epcot and Boardwalk
- 15 minute walk to Hollywood studios
- Best Pool on property
- Great room views
- Relaxing and tranquil theme
- Lack of counter service meals in the area
- No transportation to Epcot front entrance
- Bus to Downtown Disney is slow and shared with other resorts in the area
Ready to get started planning your 2015 Disney World vacation? Please contact me at any time for a free quote. The benefits to using an authorized Disney vacation planner include saving time before and during your vacation with itinerary planning which can help save you hours of standing in line each day. Plus you won’t have to watch for available discounts, research resorts, wake up early for dining reservations, or stay up late for FastPasses. The best part about using a travel planner instead of planning yourself? It’s totally FREE! Plus I’ll take away some of the stress and confusion of planning a Disney vacation (especially if it’s your first one!)It’s also a worry free cruise opportunity. I’ll walk through through all of the steps to the process with a few little insider tips along the way! If you already have your vacation planned and are interested in transferring your vacation, ask me how!