2017 is expected to be an incredible year for Disney World and Disney Land. Today, I thought I would touch on a few of the great new offerings coming from California! As you might know, the Rivers of America and the Disneyland Railroad are temporarily closed at present as plans for the all-new Star Wars-themed land is underway. However, these two areas will reopen this coming summer ,2017, at Disneyland:
- “Fantasmic!” will be back – oh, how my boss will be excited! 🙂
- Mark Twain Riverboat and the Sailing Ship Columbia-I learn so much on these voyages!
- Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island – we LOVE this area for exploring. It is so fun to see the kid’s (and adult’s) imagination come to life!
- Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes – who doesn’t love canoes!
- The north bank of the Rivers of America: you will find next year that there will be a beautiful new waterfront with a new bridge for the Disneyland Railroad.
Lastly, but not least by all means….Sleeping Beauty’s castle will be restored to the way before the 60th anniversary celebration. However, the special festivities are still now through September 5th, 2016, if you want a glimpse of history while you can-just let me know!
Your favorite nighttime spectaculars will also return on September 6th, 2016: the original version of “World of Color” in California Adventures and “Fantasy in the Sky” fireworks will sparkle over Sleeping Beauty’s Castle in the Disneyland Park.
So, let’s get to planning your 2017 Disneyland vacation!! The benefits to using an authorized Disney vacation planner include saving time before and during your vacation with itinerary planning which can help save you hours of standing in line each day. Plus you won’t have to watch for available discounts, research resorts, or wake up early for dining reservations. The best part about using a travel planner instead of planning yourself? It’s totally FREE! Plus I’ll take away some of the stress and confusion of planning a Disney vacation (especially if it’s your first one!) If you already have your vacation planned and are interested in transferring your vacation, please ask me how.