Just because summer is ending (sniff sniff) and schools are starting back in the next few weeks doesn’t mean that you can’t start thinking about having water fun during next spring or summer break. In fact, planning this early will be advantageous for you in saving money and choosing your favorite resort! The sparkling fun awaits you at the Disney World with their two water parks: Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon! Once you have visited them you will see how no Disney World vacation is ever complete without visiting the “splash-tastic” water parks. From serene to extreme, you will find an experience for everyone from rest and relaxation to extreme water fun for all ages! Here are your Friday Five top points:
- There are plenty of chill rides to beat the heat! From Crush n Gusher to Keelheel Falls and Ketchakidde Creek. You will find slides and a lazy river that is an incredible time for all ages to float your cares away.My only suggestion for the lazy river is to take note of where you get in (they are well marked at all entrances for the river). That way you will know when you have circled the loop and where to get back on land. (You can get out when you want, just in case…)
- Then there are awesome thrill rides for all ages can be found from Summit Plummit, , Teamboat Springs (a family fav of ours), and Tobaggan Races!
- Wave pools are everyone’s favorite in Typhoon Lagoon’s Surf Pool and Blizzard Beach’s Meltaway Bay! I love hearing the “thunderous sonic boom” and the shrieks from the crowd as the waves (swells as large as 6 feet in the back) heads towards you. The feeling in the air is electric!
- Snorkeling in the Shark Reef was my favorite but I love sharks and all “that stuff”! This is a man made coral reef in 362,000 gallons of salt water and it is COLD but awesome and worth the try at no extra cost if you have never snorkeled.
- Relax on the sandy white beaches in a lounge chair or float in a tube in the gentle waves. There are even fantastic cabanas for rent which made it so easy when we had a large family of 20 with us at Blizzard Beach. We were able to use it as a “home base” for everyone…older kids were running around doing the big kid, thrill slides while moms ran after the toddlers in the Tike’s Peak area, while the Grandparents could chill in the shade of the trees. It was a great addition to our family memories!
This video below can help you to get a drift of the fun that awaits you…..
So if you are ready to dive into your next Disney adventure, feel free to contact us for a free quote today!! The benefits to using an authorized Disney vacation planner include saving time before and during your vacation with itinerary planning which can help save you hours of standing in line each day. Plus you won’t have to watch for available discounts, research resorts, wake up early for dining reservations, or stay up late for FastPasses. The best part about using a travel planner instead of planning yourself? It’s totally FREE! Plus I’ll take away some of the stress and confusion of planning a Disney vacation (especially if it’s your first one!) If you already have your vacation planned and are interested in transferring your vacation, please ask for more details!