Recently announced, Disney will again host Halloween on the High Seas fleetwide in 2016! For those that have attended this fun addition to all things Disney Cruise Line know that it’s great fun and adds to the magic of your cruise experience!
This event adds Halloween themed parties, fun themed entertainment, unique decor on board the ship (including the amazing Halloween Tree that continues to transform throughout your experience).
Halloween on the High Seas will take place in 2016 on the following sail dates:
October 2 – October 29, 2016
September 2 – October 31, 2016
September 3 – October 29, 2016
Other special experiences include:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party—an atrium party scare-a-bration in addition to Pirate Night—with ghoulish games, trick-or-treating, dancing and some favorite Disney Pals in their Halloween attire
- Halloween-themed activities for all ages, such as mask-making for kids and pumpkin-carving for teens
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing and Scream, an interactive movie experience where you’re part of the action, followed by a meet-and-greet with Jack and Sally
- Haunted Stories of the Sea—a campfire-style storytelling experience on the deck
- Halloween movie marathon to get you in the spirit, shown on Funnel Vision and on the dedicated in-room television channel
- Halloween Isn’t Just for Kids—an adults-only party that includes a costume contest
For those looking to just starting their first cruise experience or test the waters (no pun intended), the Disney Dream hosts 3 night cruises that are a great way to start out. It’s a more cost effective way to enjoy all of the fun, excitement, and family time of a Disney cruise. The best part about Halloween on the High Seas is that there is NO extra cost for all of the extra fun. Additionally, fall is one of the most cost effective times to cruise with kids recently back in school so you’re really getting more for your money.
If you’d like more information on this special holiday offering or pricing on any available cruise in 2016 OR 2017, I’d love to help! The process of booking a Disney cruise can be VERY confusing, so let a professional help you! Please contact me at any time for a free quote.The benefits to using an authorized Disney vacation planner include saving time before and during your vacation! Plus you won’t have to watch for any possible rate drops, research everything there is to offer, or keep track of milestone dates for any “extras” you want during your voyage. The best part about using a travel planner instead of planning yourself? It’s totally FREE! Plus I’ll take away some of the stress and confusion of planning a Disney vacation (especially if it’s your first one!) If you already have your cruise planned and are interested in transferring your vacation, ask me how!