Happy Wednesday! It’s halfway through another week! It’s time to talk about what’s new around Disney Destinations!
Walt Disney World:
- Osborne Festival of Dancing Lights in Hollywood Studios are doing “previews” each night. Official opening date is scheduled for the 6th of November, but they are ON. If you’re in Disney now, enjoy them while you can!
- Club Villain is available at Hollywood Studios on select evenings in 2016. Details from Disney…The mysterious Dr. Facilier welcomes Guests into Club Villain, his parlor of mystical mishaps, for a spellbinding evening. This special-ticket event, offered only on select evenings, will feature musical numbers with the help of a DJ, as well as appearances by the divas of evil – Maleficent, Queen of Hearts, Cruella De Vil, and the Evil Queen. Throughout the evening, you can enjoy fiendish concoctions from the Potions Bar and savor culinary delights from New Orleans while they mingle with the villains and dance the night away! Cost is $99 per guest
- Disney introduced new refillable mugs around Walt Disney World resorts. I LOVE them! They are starting to pop up around locations as the old ones are selling out.
- It’s a small world meets Frozen again this year at Contemporary Resort’s holiday display. Holiday decor should be going up in the first 2 weeks of November!
- Frozen Holiday Wish will return this year in Magic Kingdom as Elsa lights Cinderella’s Castle in a beautiful display. While I’m over Frozen Mania, it’s a gorgeous site!
- Ft. Wilderness Cabins have been undergoing a renovation (a little secret renovation since there’s little guest interruption since each cabin is an individual entity)
- Santa Goofy is available for meet and greet through the holiday season in Hollywood Studios!
- Disneyland Holiday experiences begin November 13th! We will be there LIVE to bring you the updates available to guests with valid park admission. This includes Haunted Mansion Holiday (which runs from Halloween through the Christmas season), its’ a small world holiday overlay and a Christmas parade among other special events! Check back with us over the next 2 weeks for the fun and exciting updates!
That’s it for this week. We’ll continue to bring you updates as they happen!!