Happy Halloween! It’s time for trick or treat. Don’t be scared; I’m just going to talk anout treats today. Disney World treats that is. Five of my favorites all of which can be used as a snack credit for all of you using a dining plan.
1. Cupcakes. Seriously, cupcakes everywhere! Many resorts have their own unique cupcake and most bakeries also have unique options. My favorites? Starring Rolls in Hollywood Studios and anything from Contempo Cafe in Contemporary resort! My favorite is the cupcake cup with Cheshire cafe in Magic Kingdom. The perfect amount of frosting!!
2. Zebra Domes. You’ll have to go out of your way to Boma in Animal Kingdom Lodge for these but worth the trip. They are also available at The Mara for a quick service credit. Even my foodie husband said they live up to the hype!
3. Dole Whip. This cold pineapple treat is a Disney original. On a hot day, its a good way to cool off. While its not my most favorite treat it’s still a must do treat to try!!
4. Carrot Cake Cookie at Writer’s Stop in Hollywood Studios. With the changes coming to this park in the next few years, I don’t know what will happen to this great dessert! 2 soft carrot cake cookies with a cream cheese frosting like center. Something I never want to share!
5. Anything at Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie. Creme Brulee, napoleons, chocolate tarts, and more. There’s an endless number of possibilities at this location. While World Showcase doesn’t open until 11 am, this lication is open for breakfast. It’s a long walk from the front entrace of the park but a great option if you are staying at one of the Epcot area resorts!