Hi Disney fans! It’s time to talk about what’s new around Disney destinations! Some of it was big news and reported as it happens.
Walt Disney World
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique added a Frozen themed package to have Frozen fun all year long. This is a carry over to from the Frozen Summer Fun package available at Hollywood Studios.
- New southwest style menu debuted at Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn. This looks like a monster upgrade to me from the standard burgers and food available around the entire park. From early reviews, it’s got a Chipotle type feel to it with the fresh southwest/Mexican flair and the updated toppings bar. I can’t wait to go back and try it!
- Morimoto Asia is officially open in Disney Springs and Chef Morimoto has been around since its official opening day. I’m not sure how long he’ll be around, but if you’re in the area, it’s worth trying to find a table!
- The Ganachery (a high end chocolate chop) will be coming to Disney Springs! This location will be focusing on the creative and unique chocolates. If you’re looking for a large volume of chocolate, Ghiaradelli is still the place to go.
- Minnie Mouse will find a new home in Hollywood Studios outside Disney Jr. Live on Stage – it will be a unique experience to meet Mickey in her clubhouse attire (PINK instead of her normal red dress)
- Pirates of the Caribbean re-opened with a few upgrades to the animatronics (making them more smooth and many characters getting a wardrobe upgrade. It looks like there is some better lighting inside some of the scenes that seemed a bit dark.
Disney Cruise Line
- Disney unveils early 2017 ports and cruise itineraries. For more details, check out yesterday’s post! Remember, the best time to book your favorite cruise date is as soon as rates become available as that’s when the most staterooms are available to choose from in each booking category.
And that’s what’s new around Disney Destinations over the last week! We’ll continue to bring you important news!