I know nothing better than making magical memories with loved ones as you celebrate the holidays in a new and exciting way on a Disney cruise. With unbelievable holiday parties, decorations, activities, unforgettable ports to explore and much more are now available on select itineraries. Let’s take a look at the next four months and what Disney has in store for you and yours…
Halloween: Fall festivities await with the upcoming October this week you can start your Halloween spirit filled fun with “happy haunts on the High Seas!” Experience thrills and chills on select sailings now through the end of October 2015. Be sure to pack you costume!
You will find treats, tricks, magical mischief and spooky ambiances as you celebrate Halloween on the High Seas! Thrills and chills await you at every turn with Halloween-themed parties, entertainment and extravagant decorations—including an evolving Halloween Tree that spookily transforms throughout your cruise. Too cool!! Check out the special sailing dates below:
|Disney Magic||10/4/2015 –10/28/2015|
|Disney Wonder||10/1/2015 –10/23/2015|
|Disney Dream||9/7/2015 –10/30/2015|
|Disney Fantasy||9/5/2015 –10/31/2015|
You cam also find these additional special experiences included:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party, “an atrium party scare-a-bration (in addition to Pirate Night) with ghoulish games, trick-or-treating*, dancing and some favorite Disney Pals in their Halloween attire”.
- Haunted Stories of the Sea – a spooky storytelling experience.
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing and Scream, an interactive movie experience where you’re part of the action, followed by a rare visit and meet-and-greet with Jack and Sally.
- Halloween-themed activities for tweens/teens, including pumpkin-carving and mask-making.
- Halloween Isn’t Just for Kids – an adults-only party (finally!) that includes a costume contest and much more fun!
Thanksgiving: Thankful harvest and more while you enjoy traditional festivities on Thanksgiving day, including a delicious feast, football game showings and other holiday-inspired touches. Enjoy your most relaxing Thanksgiving yet with Disney Cruise Line. Just picture that on Thanksgiving Day, Disney will feature an array of Thanksgiving events, including:
- A traditional turkey dinner with all the trimmings
- Special football game showings
- Holiday décor, including Thanksgiving towel animals – who doesn’t love those?!!!
- Your beloved Disney Characters in holiday-themed costumes
- Best of all, when you celebrate Thanksgiving with Disney Cruise Line, you can leave the cooking, cleaning and decorating to us—and enjoy more quality time together with loved ones as you sail from one spectacular port to the next.
Merry Christmas!: Make a new holiday tradition by enjoying family time together at sea. Onboard, you’ll find yourself submerged in an imaginative winter wonderland of our Very Merrytime Cruises. This holiday season, come celebrate at sea with Very MerryTime Cruises—a Disney Cruise Line event—available on sailings departing November through Christmas! Share seasonal splendor with loved ones as you enjoy a twist on holiday traditions. See sailing dates below:
Holiday Cheer at Castaway Cay
A winter wonderland awaits you aboard each ship—as well as my favorite port – Castaway Cay! This island paradise is transformed with “snow” flurries, a Christmas tree and more. Be on the lookout for Mr. and Mrs. Snowman, dressed in their island apparel. Plus, the island’s tram is decorated to resemble a reindeer, complete with antlers and a tail. How fun!!!
Once onboard the ship, discover a festive blend of holiday-themed entertainment, activities and decorations—with a life-sized gingerbread house, 24-foot Christmas tree, garlands, poinsettias, shimmering lights and so much more!
Other holiday activities include:
- Deck the Deck Tropical Holiday Party, a celebration (in addition to Pirate Night), with candy-cane limbo, dancing and games.
- Santa Claus meet-and-greet, an exciting opportunity to take family pictures and see Santa and his elves up close and personal!
- Meet-and-Greets with some favorite Disney Characters, dressed in their holiday garb.
- Holiday storytelling, with new and old tales about holidays at sea.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony, where the big and little kids can help light the tree to kick off the holiday festivities.
- Themed activities and crafts for kids—decorate stockings, make holiday cards, or even go on a holiday scavenger hunt! Yay!!
- A life-sized gingerbread house made completely with edible ingredients—and the opportunity to make your own gingerbread house.
- Holiday merchandise – fun and new merchandise is available for this event only here on aboard.
- Teen/tween-only holiday parties—they will have their own fun in private celebrations where even the teens/tweens can hang out with new friends and have some holiday fun.
Plus, on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (December 24 and 25), enjoy additional holiday fun below:
- Cookies on Christmas Eve
- Special holiday towel animals
- Holiday caroling with the kids and crew
- Religious Services
- Special holiday surprise
New Year’s: Ring in the New Year with an outstanding celebration! Plus, enjoy an exciting start to the year as your cruise to incredible ports of call-including Disney’s our island paradise – Castaway Cay! New Year’s Eve festivities include:
- A special New Year’s Eve dinner menu
- New Year’s Eve deck party
- Holiday-themed giveaways, like hats, horns and much more
- Meet-and-Greets with some of your favorite Disney Characters, dressed in their holiday apparel
- Teen-only and tween-only holiday parties— they will have their own fun in private celebrations where even the teens/tweens can hang out with new friends and have some holiday fun.
So if you are wanting to sail with Jack and Sally and a few happy haunts, or dance with Mickey to Christmas carols, or even start the New Year with a fresh viewpoint as you sail from one captivating port of call to the next, enjoying Disney entertainment, activities and remarkable views along the way then please contact me at any time for a free quote or use the form below. The benefits to using an authorized Disney vacation planner include saving time before and during your vacation with itinerary planning and familiarizing yourself with your cruise ship. The best part about using a travel planner instead of planning yourself? It’s totally FREE! Plus I’ll take away some of the stress and confusion of planning a Disney vacation (especially if it’s your first one!) If you already have your vacation planned and are interested in transferring your vacation, ask me how!