Departure day is often a sad one for those that truly enjoyed their Disney World vacation (which is most people). So what do about getting over those Disney blues? The Disney “hangover” is a real thing. If you google it, there are lots of people trying to feel better about the letdown of coming back home.
1. PLAN YOUR NEXT DISNEY WORLD VACATION. You can either just start the planning process by researching a resort to stay in for your next trip (take a little tour around the lobby, check out the pool – you just can’t swim in it if it’s not yours, talk to cast members in that resort). If you want to save some money on your next trip check out BOUNCEBACK offers in your room. These are special offers for Disney resort guests and can be found in the Be Our Guest-book in your room. If you book the offer (just putting down a $200 deposit), you can continue to adjust your plans until things look perfect. That means you can change dates based on work schedules or even change guests or resorts and still retain that special offer. It can even be transferred to your favorite Disney travel planner to do the rest of the heavy lifting and making changes to your reservation. These bounceback offers are often the best of the best discounts for any time of year, so it’s worth checking out the details. IF a better offer does become available, you can change offers.
2. SHARE THE EXPERIENCE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY. If you took advantage of advanced purchase of Memory Maker, you’ll hopefully have hundreds of pictures to share with friends and family. If you didn’t take advantage of the advanced purchase but have some great shots, you can purchase the addition to your package at the non-discounted price. It’s still likely cheaper than purchasing each picture individually. Download your pictures and share on social media or make your Christmas card, birthday invitation, or a photobook to have on your coffee table!
3. BUY AN AMAZING SOUVENIR. Have you been eyeing up an expensive souvenir or has your daughter been looking at the most adorably overpriced stuffed animal? BUY IT! Every time you look at it, it will bring back some great memories of your travel and seeing a little one snuggle their favorite Disney Pal.
4. USE THAT REFILLABLE MUG AT HOME! Whether it’s for your morning coffee, water, or something else, it makes me happy seeing my favorite Disney friends looking back at me.
5. RESEARCH MORE FOR YOUR NEXT TRIP. If you’re not ready to book your next trip (if you’re more than 12-18 months out), start researching online. Check out Pinterest, blogs, and more to find where you might want to stay, when you might want to travel, and where you might want to eat. After traveling once, you already have a leg up on your previous trip, but knowing more about each of the location ahead of time makes the planning process both exciting and easy. It gives you something to look forward to!
Ready to get started planning your Disney World vacation? Please contact me at any time for a free quote. The benefits to using an authorized Disney vacation planner include saving time before and during your vacation with itinerary planning which can help save you hours of standing in line each day. Plus you won’t have to watch for available discounts, research resorts, wake up early for dining reservations, or stay up late for FastPasses. The best part about using a travel planner instead of planning yourself? It’s totally FREE! Plus I’ll take away some of the stress and confusion of planning a Disney vacation (especially if it’s your first one!)It’s also a worry free opportunity. I’ll walk through through all of the steps to the process with a few little insider tips along the way! If you already have your vacation planned and are interested in transferring your vacation, ask me how!