It’s a new installment on A Little WDW Magic! The Friday Five! A little different each week, but we’re going to start with 5 Reason to live Art of Animation Resort!
1. SPACE. The family suites at this resort sleep up to 6 guests plus a child under age 6, making it a great option for larger families. You have two FULL bathrooms here. You also have a separate bedroom, making it a great option for parents of young children who want some separation. The big kids can stay awake/watch TV while the little kids to head to bed.
2. THEME. Look no further for the best character themed resort on Disney property. Cars, Finding Nemo, Lion King, and Little Mermaid are all well represented here. You’ll be happy no matter what themed section you stay in! Take some time to really enjoy the well themed areas (checking on the changes in grass and foliage).
3. POOL. The largest pool on Disney property with underwater speakers and a really great kids splash pad area. The 2 quiet themed pools are above average as well. Enjoy time at the Cozy Cone in the Cars themed pool and flip your fins in the Little Mermaid pool. While this resort is larger, you’ll have plenty of space to swim around.
4. FOOD. Landscape of Flavors offers some of the best quick service food I’ve had at a resort. There was ample seating every time we enjoyed a meal there. I wish we had more time at the resort to try some of the other options like make your own pasta bar and really delicious and perfectly homemade chips. There were also some more unique options available like smoothies (SNACK CREDIT ALERT!) and some healthier options available than the standard “food court” atmosphere. Worth a little detour if you’ve got a day off or you’re staying at nearby Pop Century!
5. PRICE. In comparing size to the similar 1 bedroom villas, you’ll be saving big bucks at Art of Animation! While you only have a mini-kitchen available to you, splurge on a dining plan and save yourself time cooking. You’re on vacation after all!!
Ready to get started planning your 2015 Disney World vacation? Please contact me at any time for a free quote. The benefits to using an authorized Disney vacation planner include saving time before and during your vacation with itinerary planning which can help save you hours of standing in line each day. Plus you won’t have to watch for available discounts, research resorts, wake up early for dining reservations, or stay up late for FastPasses. The best part about using a travel planner instead of planning yourself? It’s totally FREE! Plus I’ll take away some of the stress and confusion of planning a Disney vacation (especially if it’s your first one!)It’s also a worry free cruise opportunity. I’ll walk through through all of the steps to the process with a few little insider tips along the way! If you already have your vacation planned and are interested in transferring your vacation, ask me how!