Happy New Year! I hope the year brings you much success, happiness, health, and a Disney World vacation. The first of the year brings all sorts of new people looking to plan their 2015 vacations. Now is the time to book your trip for summer, so start your research now.
As every year, Disney will bring some new fun and excitement for 2015. Here are 5 things I’m looking forward to in the new year:
1. The facelift of Hollywood Studios with the removal of the Sorcerer Hat. Every single one of my pictures in my adult life has the hat in the background. I’m very excited to see how big of a change it will make for that park.
2. Visiting the redesigned pool at Wilderness Lodge. Just over 100 days and counting until our next Disney World vacation and it’s to Wilderness Lodge! The new pool and kids play area will be complete by the time we get there in April, so I’m so excited to see the changes!
3. The completion of the Polynesian Village project. While completion date is “spring”, the estimated launch of the new DVC space is scheduled to open April 1. I would guess that the pool would be complete around that time too. I’m definitely making a stop off at the end of April to check out the progress.
4. Continued changes of Downtown Disney/Disney Springs transformation. While the project won’t be complete until 2016, I’m very excited to see what new restaurants and shops will be available and announced over the next 12 months! It’s made great strides in the last 6-8 months. Going from mostly walls and closed shops to 2 new Starbucks, more open space, and a a new parking garage in 2014! It’s a location that’s on the way up!
5. Additions to The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival! It’s one of my favorite events special events. This annual Epcot event has grown over the past several years. It used to be just a display and collection of flowers and topiaries and now it’s more like a mini Food & Wine festival. We enjoy taking time and sampling everything the event has to offer. Take time to enjoy everything that special time of year has to offer!
Ready to get started planning your 2015 Disney World vacation? Please contact me at any time for a free quote. The benefits to using an authorized Disney vacation planner include saving time before and during your vacation with itinerary planning which can help save you hours of standing in line each day. Plus you won’t have to watch for available discounts, research resorts, wake up early for dining reservations, or stay up late for FastPasses. The best part about using a travel planner instead of planning yourself? It’s totally FREE! Plus I’ll take away some of the stress and confusion of planning a Disney vacation (especially if it’s your first one!)It’s also a worry free cruise opportunity. I’ll walk through through all of the steps to the process with a few little insider tips along the way! If you already have your vacation planned and are interested in transferring your vacation, ask me how!